Satnav again – decision made

Following on from my last post on the subject, more information on the new TomTom models is now available. I want a TomTom GO 910… the more I read, the more I know that it must be mine… but it sounds like it won’t be available in the UK until May. Two months after my birthday. Blast.

Technorati tags:

1 thought on “Satnav again – decision made”

  1. […] Well, we ordered the TomTom 910 on Friday, from Expansys… their website is indicating that it should be available within 7 days, so hopefully by the time I get back from my trip to Las Vegas (the week after next) I’ll be all satnav’ed up. Don’t know whether there will be a waiting list, though. Fingers crossed. […]

Leave a Reply