I’m about to head over to Amazon to order a bunch of the books I browsed through on the conference book stall.
- “Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking” (Malcolm Gladwell)
- “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference” (Malcolm Gladwell)
- “Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything” (Don Tapscott, Anthony D. Williams) – still haven’t read it!
- “Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable” (Seth Godin)
- “Blog Marketing” (Jeremy Wright)
- “Google Power Tools Bible (Bible (Wiley))” (Ted Coombs, Roderico DeLeon)
- “Second Life: The Official Guide” (Michael Rymaszewski, Wagner James Au, Mark Wallace, Catherine Winters, Cory Ondrejka, Benjamin Batstone-Cunningham) – nice to see a SL book at a WebSphere conference 🙂